Pogradec area is extraordinarily rich in cultural and natural monuments among which can be mentioned:
- 19th and 20th century historical center of the city of Pogradec.
- Castle of Blace village and Castle of Zemçë village.
- Fortifications, in the village of Slabinjë & the village of Shpellë in Mokra.
- Monumental Illyrian graves in the village of Selcë e Poshtme, candidates for UNESCO World Heritage Site, currently in the tentative list.
- Prehistoric settlement of Zagradie in the village of Lin.
- Bridge near the villages, Jollë and Llëngë, Golik and Niçë, Terziu Bridge in the village of Proptisht.
- St. Marina’s Monastery in the village of Llëngë.
- Paleo-Christian church and mosaics in the village of Lin.
- Byzantine church in the village of Lin.
- Mosaic in the village of Tushemisht.
- Drilon water sources and swans park near Tushemisht.
- Guri i Kamjes in Mokra.
- The karstic cave and small lake inside it above the village of Hudenisht.