- Pogradec Art Gallery (in the center). 09:00-16:00. It has works from well-known Pogradec painters.
- Pogradec museum. 09:00-16:00. Pogradec has a rich museum with antiques and ancient testimonials.
- Old Orthodox Church (Church of Kisha e re – Pogradec “Saint Maria”) (in the old town).
- Church of “Resurrection”. A newly built church.
- Mosque in the Center of the town (Xhamia), Rruga Andon Xoxa. Mosque in the hill.
- Lasgush Poradeci Statue. Statue of renowned Pogradec native poet.
- Mitrush Kuteli Statue. Statue of renowned Pogradec native poet.
- Pogradec Beach, it is very popular and has a lot of sand. In the town, there are several beaches,
private and public with sand and little rocks. The waters are very clean.
- Take a walk around the Toplec district which is often compared to Tuscany.
- Take a boat ride at the springs of Drilon, the origin of the mighty Drin river which flows into the lake here.
- Take a coffee with your jacket in the morning and go to the beach with your bathing suit in the afternoon!
- Fishermen coming at the shore with their overnight catches.
- Do canoeing and a boat trip in the lake.
- You can walk across the lakeside in the promenade Pogradec Shetitore “1 Maji”, enjoying the freshness of trees
and a wonderful view. Here is a 5 km boulevard bordering the lake, where you can find bars with live music, hotels,
motels, cafes, and restaurants according to traditional and modern tastes.
- Pogradec cinema (in the Center). – Pogradec has a modern cinema where new movies are played there every day.